Saturday, March 24, 2012

Almost Forgetten...

So I've had these pictures on my laptop for a while now but I didn't realized they were there.  Like how could I not know,  I really love the top I wore in the outfit cuz' it was a lucky  vintage find. I was super excited when I saw this top,  the simplicity of it and the color made me fell it love with it. I actually wanted to wear it as a dress but then I thought it was to short, so I decided to wear it with a legging. xox

        Vintage Oversize Top 
Forever 21 Clutch and Accessories
HM Leggings
Jessica Simpson Dany Platform 









8 comments:

  1. omgggggggggggggggggg so hottttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look and those shoes........!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog. Love your style. I am so following you. Please check out my page would love to see your comment. Bisouuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I have just fallen in love with your hair and those gorgeous golour, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Following this second.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those velvet pumps hun! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.