Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Epiphany!

Omg! so last week I went to Nigeria embassy in DC to get my new E passport , and let me tell I was not impressed at all. I felt like I was in Nigeria like what the hell. The representatives were so unorganized, brass, tactless, rude and bitchy. I expect people that works at a place like embassy to be professional you know, but boy did i had a rude awakening!  Everything was hand written on a piece of junk notebook paper. like what year are we? can you put my information on a computer please?  I told my sister pinch me please cuz this can't be happening right now. Not only that, I felt like the other people that was there made things worse, they were cutting lines and did not have the right document or an appointment, wasting peoples` time. I was like seriously! These are the kind of stuff that gives Nigerians a bad name. Would you go to the doctor's office without an appointment ? No I don't think so. But yea we need to step up and try to represent Naija in a good light. This is what I wore.
 Top: Top shop
 Blazer and Purse Vintage
Gray Jean: Forever21
Shoe: TwoLips










17 comments:

  1. Great blazer and bag! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Hope you'll come back and visit or follow :)

    www.thefreshfactorgc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl u r rocking, wow... those shoes and the blazer are just woww xoxo

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow African, all you can do is just breathe in and take whatever haute ass beaureucratc mess comes your way. LOL. I'e been there. I just roll my eyes and look fierce for my mugshot when I need to renew my South African passport. Werk it girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sweety!!! you look amazing! the blazer is really cute!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it.
    please come to see mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab look hun! I'm a sucker for neutral colored shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks super chic! Love it. Thanks for your sweet comment, doll. Hope to see you back again on my blog xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies for you comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making me miss D.C.!!! Love your bag, blazer, vintage blouse and hair!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice seeing you in the blogosphere! cute blazer

    www.dresscodezero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures are blowing me away. I'm definitely subscribing to your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your style, you’re so pretty in these photos!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are so beautiful! I just love your gorgeous outfit!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! :)
    I really like your blog and your style! I follow you :D
    ... maybe if your have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love and enjoy reading all your comments. Don't forget to follow my blog if you like what you see.